ISTQB Expert Test Management Strategic Test Manager Training - Private
The Expert Test Management Strategic Test Manager course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Expert Level Syllabus Test Management, is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification in a short timeframe with time and money constraints.
This hands-on course provides test managers with the ability to define and carry out the tasks required to put the strategy into action and is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification. In preparation for the exam, participants will learn the subject matter behind the test standard and deepen their understanding by working through case studies and exercises. In group exercises, typical review situations are played out and analyzed. The objectives for the course are as follows:
- Review the learning objectives in the ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management Strategic Test Manager module, which are the main basis for Expert Test Management Strategic Test Manager exam
- Review the text of the ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management Strategic Test Manager module, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management Strategic Test Manager module, including their ISTQB definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management Strategic Test Manager module, thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
Purchase of the course tuition includes:
- Complimentary access to the RBCS e-learning course (when available)
- Instructor-led three-day course
- PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- Expert Test Management Strategic Test Manager Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout the course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Expert Test Management Strategic Test Manager module of the ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management
- Expert Test Manager Mock Exam
- ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Advanced Test Manager Sample Exam Questions
- Advanced Test Manager Mock Exam
- Add-on option of supplemental textbook "The Expert Test Manager" (hard copy or e-book format)
- The $375 certification exam fee - Kryterion Testing Center voucher issued. Find the testing center nearest to you click here. All examinees for the Expert Test Management exams must have successfully completed the appropriate CTAL-TM certification and sufficient practical experience as a test manager. Proof of eligibility is available from the American Software Testing Qualifications Board and is required to take an Expert Test Manager exam.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
Accredited by ASTQB August 2017. This course follows the ISTQB Expert Level Syllabus Test Management 2011.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Blended e-learning (when available), licenses and volume discounts are also available for companies.
Download the Course Outline
View in RBCS Store